Join Our Team
K4 Solutions recognizes that our employees are the key to our success. Our teams that we build are the pinnacle to delivering outstanding results to our clients.
K4 employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation, and career development.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
K4 solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. K4 Solutions is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants for our job vacancies.
If you are interested in joining the K4 Solutions Team, please send your resume to email@example.com
Chinese-Mandarin speaking CBP Customer Service Representative
Location: Washington, DC
The Government of the United States (U.S.) and the Government of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) finalized visa reciprocity negotiations for travelers to/from China. In November 2014, the Department of State (DOS) began issuing 10-year, multiple entry B1, B2, or B1/B2 visas for business and tourism to citizens and nationals of the PRC
The CSRs primary responsibility is to provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries from The People’s Republic of China citizens wishing to renew and update their biographical B1, B2 and B1/B2 VISAs as mandated by National Security Councils directive to travel to and within the borders of the United States and use information collected to improve CBP and Department of State directives.
• Identify and respond to live contacts in order to give the appropriate response from the CBP-provided responses and materials
• Be able to identify multiple questions/concerns/inquiries in e-mail and respond using CBP -approved response template language
• Identify and escalate inquiries that are unique and have no preapproved template language approved by CBP
• Be trained to identify and escalate any communication that is suspicious or threatening to the public safety and transportation security.
• Answer customers questions; make referrals: help clarify CBP policies and procedures
• Provide general travel assistance information
• Provide information for filing claims with DHS
• Assess and transfer any reportable communications to the appropriate departments
• Input correct information into the CBP EVUS Customer Database, including use of correct grammar and spelling, accurate selection of all appropriate contact subject categories and a maximum of 5 resolutions, and addition of any notes or comments pertinent to the contact and/or contact record
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Comply with Government ‘s requirements or security of system**
Experience and Education:
• Bilingual, English and Chinese (Mandarin)-REQUIRED
• High school diploma or GED required
• Ability to maneuver and use web based applications
• Ability to type 40 words a minute per minute (WPM)
• Must be a US Citizen
General Clerk II
K4 Solutions, Inc, is seeking professional staff in support of the Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Location: Rogers, Arkansas
In this position, you will review and process applications in an all-electronic environment (no paper files). Regular on-time attendance is essential. This position requires familiarity with general office terminology. The General Clerk selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals. The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task. Recognized problems are referred to others.
* Assembles, organizes, and tabulates data; may prepare charts, graphs, and tables.
* Files and maintains forms, records, and reports.
* May answer inquiries regarding policies and procedures, assists the public and staff in filling out forms, and provides information to the public by phone.
* Posts information to agency records and modifies forms or records.
* Performs data entry and retrieval and performs arithmetical computations.
* Makes copies of documents for record; may handle continuous photocopying assignments.
* Performs related work as assigned.
*Experience and Education*
* Some experience in clerical work or clerical training courses.
* Graduation from a standard senior high school or equivalent.
* Education beyond high school completion will substitute for experience.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities*
* Knowledge of business or program terminology, methods, and procedures; of office procedures; and of spelling, punctuation, grammar, and arithmetic
* Skill in using personal computer, office equipment and Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to prepare and maintain detailed records, files, and reports; to type accurately at a speed consistent with work requirements; and to transfer stock from one location to another
* Ability to work independently, perform as a self-starter and meet critical deadlines
* Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Ability to work effectively and professionally with agency personnel