Join Our Team
K4 Solutions recognizes that our employees are the key to our success. Our teams that we build are the pinnacle to delivering outstanding results to our clients.
K4 employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation, and career development.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity
K4 solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. K4 Solutions is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants for our job vacancies.
If you are interested in joining the K4 Solutions Team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Locations: Washington, DC (1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW or 90 K Street NW)
K4 Solutions, Inc has an opening for an experienced Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Manager. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with great leadership and exceptional customer relations skills who will have oversight to manage and direct the project contractual operational functions for assigned locations. The Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager is accountable for all related Federal Government communications center associated tasks; with a key focus on achieving client requirements.
- Process Improvements & Workflow Analysis
- Risk Mitigation/Procedures & Controls
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Conflict Resolution and Critical Thinking
- Leadership and Team Management
- Effective Communication and Client Focus
- Metrics and Data Analysis to Drive Quality
- Bi-Lingual Spanish and English
Required Skills and Knowledge:
The candidate must be an experience professional who possesses and demonstrates the following and who has at least 2 years of call center experience with supervisory experience:
- Exemplifying professionalism with client, employees and customers
- Decision Making, Quality Driven and Results Oriented
- Process improvements, Problem Solving and Analysis skills
- Knowledge of ISO standards (preferred)
- Bi-Lingual Spanish and English
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages the frequency, nature and process for conducting Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) activities
- Maintains and reports QA metrics contract requirements and Govt requests
- Keeps apprised of industry best practices in the development of QA/QC processes and programs
- Identifies measurable quality improvements across the Contract, creating reports and corrective action plans as needed to ensure Quality metrics are met
- Monitors progress following implementation of quality enhancements to ensure use/adoption
- Deliver methods of feedback, pinpoint specific training requirements and provide assessment tools based on Call Center standards and metrics
- Maintain a level of engagement and consistency by updating and disseminating scripted call responses and case scenarios for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Increase agent call quality, productivity and create a positive customer experience through base-lining performance, identifying and assessing strengths, opportunities and competencies
Chinese-Mandarin speaking Federal Agency Customer Service Representative
Location: Washington, DC
The Government of the United States (U.S.) and the Government of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) finalized visa reciprocity negotiations for travelers to/from China. In November 2014, the Department of State (DOS) began issuing 10-year, multiple entry B1, B2, or B1/B2 visas for business and tourism to citizens and nationals of the PRC
The CSRs primary responsibility is to provide timely and accurate responses to inquiries from The People’s Republic of China citizens wishing to renew and update their biographical B1, B2 and B1/B2 VISAs as mandated by National Security Councils directive to travel to and within the borders of the United States and use information collected to improve Federal Agency and Department of State directives.
• Identify and respond to live contacts in order to give the appropriate response from the Federal Agency-provided responses and materials
• Be able to identify multiple questions/concerns/inquiries in e-mail and respond using Federal Agency -approved response template language
• Identify and escalate inquiries that are unique and have no pre-approved template language approved by a Federal Agency
• Be trained to identify and escalate any communication that is suspicious or threatening to the public safety and transportation security.
• Answer customers questions; make referrals: help clarify Federal Agency policies and procedures
• Provide general travel assistance information
• Provide information for filing claims with DHS
• Assess and transfer any reportable communications to the appropriate departments
• Input correct information into ta Federal Agency Database, including use of correct grammar and spelling, accurate selection of all appropriate contact subject categories and a maximum of 5 resolutions, and addition of any notes or comments pertinent to the contact and/or contact record
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Comply with Government ‘s requirements or security of system**
Experience and Education:
• Bilingual, English and Chinese (Mandarin)-REQUIRED
• High school diploma or GED required
• Ability to maneuver and use web based applications
• Ability to type 40 words a minute per minute (WPM)
• Must be a US Citizen
General Clerk II
K4 Solutions, Inc, is seeking professional staff in support of the Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Location: Rogers, Arkansas
In this position, you will review and process applications in an all-electronic environment (no paper files). Regular on-time attendance is essential. This position requires familiarity with general office terminology. The General Clerk selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals. The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task. Recognized problems are referred to others.
* Assembles, organizes, and tabulates data; may prepare charts, graphs, and tables.
* Files and maintains forms, records, and reports.
* May answer inquiries regarding policies and procedures, assists the public and staff in filling out forms, and provides information to the public by phone.
* Posts information to agency records and modifies forms or records.
* Performs data entry and retrieval and performs arithmetical computations.
* Makes copies of documents for record; may handle continuous photocopying assignments.
* Performs related work as assigned.
*Experience and Education*
* Some experience in clerical work or clerical training courses.
* Graduation from a standard senior high school or equivalent.
* Education beyond high school completion will substitute for experience.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities*
* Knowledge of business or program terminology, methods, and procedures; of office procedures; and of spelling, punctuation, grammar, and arithmetic
* Skill in using personal computer, office equipment and Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to prepare and maintain detailed records, files, and reports; to type accurately at a speed consistent with work requirements; and to transfer stock from one location to another
* Ability to work independently, perform as a self-starter and meet critical deadlines
* Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Ability to work effectively and professionally with agency personnel
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
This individual will be responsible for providing full support in reporting, analytics, process improvement, and business standardization activities to the agency’s Office of Human Resources (OHR).
Location: Washington, DC
Must have an active, and be able to maintain a, TS/SCI. Work is located at a customer site in Washington, DC. Relocation expenses will not be provided.
While not completely inclusive, some specific responsibilities will include the following:
* Carry out both primary and secondary data collection and analysis activities, interpret data and analytic results, develop and vet recommendations
* Utilize and develop queries and reports from the customer’s HRIS system (PeopleSoft), Microsoft Access, SQL Management Studio, and Microsoft Excel, analyzing data using statistical techniques appropriate for taskers, routine and ad hoc reports (percentages, averages, trend analyses, confidence intervals, etc.)
* Administer quality control and process improvement activities, including data entry and data cleanup
* Create reports and presentations, and delivering reports and presentations to a variety of audiences, to include senior leaders
* Display analytic results in text and visually using PowerPoint, Excel, and other graphic and written formats to communicate results to the customer (reports, briefings, spreadsheets, dashboards, email responses to tasker, etc.)
* Support daily, weekly, annual, quarterly, and ad hoc internal and external reporting requirements for customer by preparing and delivering briefings and reports as needed
* Write and maintain supporting documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and guidelines for data cleaning and process documentation
* Assist in identifying, planning and implementing key projects to improve quality, reduce inefficiencies, increase productivity, and achieve OHR goals resulting in business improvement and customer satisfaction
* Assist in process change and participate in process redesign workshops and working groups
Experience and Education
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 5+ to 7 Years experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Knowledge of Human resource Management
K4 Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or varying physical ability. In addition to federal law requirements, K4 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
When you apply for this position you will be subject to both a background and credit investigation. If interested, send your resume to us at email@example.com.